Academic Master’s Degree Graduate Course in Theology, leading to the degree of Master in Arts in Theology (MATh)
The MATh Course is a civil degree program which is normally taken simultaneously with the ecclesiastical Theology program by students who intend to earn both a civil and ecclesiastical degree. The course is duly recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippine Government (Government Recognition No. C-105, s.1996)
- Bachelor’s degree with a general weighted average of atleast 2.00 or equivalent
- Admission in the Bth Program
- Completion of 39 credits with grade per subject not lower than 2.00 (60% of the final grade)
- Passing the Comprehensive Examination (40% of final grade) made up of:
- Written theological synthesis orally presented to the ITF Director and a professor (30%) in the comprehensive examinations.
- Succesful Oral Defense of Master’s Thesis (70%) of the comprehensive examinations.
- Submission of approved Master’s Thesis after it has been succefully defended orally.
- Final general weighted average not lower than 2.00.