This is a two-year diploma program in Theology designed especially for lay religious. The course consists of twelve subjects for a total of 36 credits. After the second year, the students have the possibility of proceeding to the third year of the MRS program.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interview by the Institute Director
- Proficiency in the English language
- Official Transcript of Records
- If the applicant is a transferee, Transfer Credential Certificate from the school last attended
- Faithful attendance and participation in all lectures.
- Completion of 36 credits