This is a two-year diploma program in Theology designed especially for lay religious. The course consists of twelve subjects for a total of 36 credits. After the second year, the students have the option to proceed to the third year of the MPM program.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a general weighted average of not lower that 2.00 from Collegiate Studies or its equivalent
- Official Transcript of Records (Original or Certified True Copy) of Collegiate Studies with REMARKS: COPY FOR DBST or FOR EVALUATION
- Two (2) copies of 2×2 picture
- Entrance Examinations Fee
Additional Requirements for INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Photocopy of passport bio-page (showing photo, latest admissions, and authorized stay)
- Photocopy of ACR (Alien Certificate of Registration) & CRTS (Certificate of Residence for Temporary Student)
- Photocopy of Student or Missionary Visa
- Faithful attendance and participation in all lectures.
- Completion of 36 credits