This is a three-year (six semesters or five summers) non-thesis Master’s program with specialization in Catechetics, Youth Ministry. It aims at professionalizing those involved in the catechetical ministry, youth ministry, and other pastoral work by equipping them with solid theological foundation, as well as basic planning, organizing and animating skills for their ministry in schools and in the local Church. The course is duly recognized by the CHED (Government Recognition No. C-106, s. 1996).
- Bachelor’s Degree with a general weighted average of at least 2.00 or its equivalent.
- Interview by the Dean of Studies or Institute Director
- Proficiency in the English language
- Official Transcript of Records
- If the applicant is a transferee, Transfer Credentials Certificate from the school last attended
- Completion of 45 credits with grade per subject not lower than 2.00 (70% of the final grade)
- Passing of Oral and Written Comprehensive Examinations [CE] (30% of the final grade)
- Written Comprehensive Examination on specialization subjects (30% of CE grade)
- Oral Comprehensive Examination on core and major subjects (70% of CE grade)